- Be respectful towards other players. Do not harass them or do actions with the intent of disrupting their ability to play on the server.
- Racism, bigotry and explicit content will not be tolerated.
- Speak English in any public chat channels.
- Certain events will require that you roleplay, and possibly follow other instructions from a GM.
- You are permitted to have as many characters as you want. However, only one of your characters may participate in any given GM ran event.
- Do not try to disrupt other player’s deeds without permission from them. This means not building houses, fences, farms or terraforming within 25 tiles of their perimeter. GMs may remove offending structures at the request of the deed’s owner.
- This includes making sure any deed you found gets no closer than 25 tiles away from neighbouring deeds without permission from them.
- Do not lure dangerous mobs with the intent of using them to kill another player.
- Do not steal from other players.
- The GMs can take action in cases where, beyond the scope of the above rules, a player intentionally disrupts the normal functioning of the server, the intended gameplay of the server, or the ability of others to play on the server.
- The Server is set to PVE. Under High King Mather’s Law, all players are part of the same (High) Kingdom.
- Skill gain and Action Timers are 1x and 1x.
- The server has a hand crafted 4096x4096 custom map.
- Adamantine and Glimmersteel veins can be found, but they are exceptionally rare. Each Adamantine or Glimmersteel vein will only provide approximately 50 ore.
- There are 50,000 mobs, and at present 30% of them are aggressive.
- You need to pay both for deeds and their upkeep.
- All skills start at 1
- All characteristics start at 19.5
- Your starter gear is all 10ql, with the exception of the flint and steel which remains 50ql
- Priest restrictions remain in place
- There is a starting settlement with basic services
- Placing new traders is disabled. Merchants are enabled.
- Each crop growth stage is 8 hours long
- For WurmClock, the XML can be found here
- A list of all player fights can be seen here
- Bounties - Coin can be acquired on killing mobs and will go straight into your bank. More dangerous mobs give larger bounties. There is a large bonus reward for killing mobs with conditions that increase their strength.
- Starter Gear - Your starter gear is all 10ql, with the exception of the flint and steel which remains 50ql.
- Meditation - The time delay between each level in a path has been reduced to 30% of the default. There is no delay between the first 5 skill gains each day. You will not fail to meditate due to “you fail to relax”, and you do not need to keep moving around between attempts. Skillgain from meditating is boosted by x10 to bring speed of skillgain in line with that of Wurm Online.
- SkillGainControl - Removes the soft cap on Characteristics.
- Balance Command - Type /balance to check your bank balance anywhere, without having to visit a deed token.
- Add Kingdom Items Mod - Allows you to craft wagons, flags, towers, tents, pavillions and banners of any of the Wurm kingdoms and player-made kingdoms. Click here to see what the Kingdom designs look like. The Crusader player-made kingdom items are craftable but, as Wurm Unlimited version 1.9 removed the textures, they will appear as the same as the default items.
- Tabard Mod - Allows tabards of any of the Wurm kingdoms, including the player-made kingdoms, to be crafted and worn by players. These will only be visible to those using the client mod loader.
- Crop Mod - Crops will not turn into weeds if left unharvested for too long. This also means you can use fully grown crops as decorations
- Rift Resources - Rift stones, crystals and plants can spawn randomly on the map, for use in creating runes.
Contribute to the Server's Upkeep
If you want information on how you can donate to the upkeep of the server, check here